Ventura Park P.S is excited to be participating in a Electronic Recycling Fundraiser Program on April 6th 2019. This will run from 9 AM to 4 PM and there will be a bin set up in the parking lot where the following items can be dropped off:
- Computing (Laptops, personal computers, servers)
- Mobile (Cell phones, smart phones, tablets)
- Display (TVs, Monitors)
- Printing (Desktop, multifunction, toner/ink cartridges)
- Peripherals (keyboards, mice, speakers, scanners, USB sticks)
- Audio/Visual (Stereos, receivers, projectors, players)
- Networking (routers, switches, modems, UPS backups)
- Cables (adapters, chargers, power cords)
- Batteries (single use or rechargeable alkaline only)
What is not accepted
- Household Appliances (ovens, dishwashers, toasters, blenders, etc)
- Appliances Containing Coolant (Bar Fridges, water coolers, dehumidifiers)
- Car Batteries / Non Alkaline Batteries
- Exercise Equipment
- Toys and Musical Equipment (video game consoles, remote control toys, electric pianos etc)
Our objective is to raise money for the grade 8 grad trip and provide our amazing VPPS families with a community service.
It is highly recommended that individuals remove any personal data from the machines before dropping them off.
You must be logged in to post a comment.