Dear Ventura Park Families,
WE ARE SO EXCITED TO WELCOME YOUR CHILDREN BACK TO SCHOOL ON TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 16! We wanted to share a few reminders with everyone as we get ready to return to face to face learning. Please remember that our office is staffed every morning to answer any questions you may have.
NEW MASK REQUIREMENTS!
- All students in grades 1-8 are required to wear a two layer mask (a 3 layer mask is recommended) at all times inside other than when eating and drinking.
- Students will be wearing masks at recess time as we cannot guarantee a 2 metre distance between students.
- Please send your child(ren) with a few masks daily. Wearing them outside in the winter weather may cause them to get damp and they will become uncomfortable. Please wash reusable masks after use.
- If your family borrowed technology during our school closure, please send any borrowed Chromebooks back to school with your child(ren) no later than Friday, February 19th. Your prompt return of the technology is appreciated, as we rely on our Chromebooks for daily classroom programming.
- Students should bring borrowed Chromebooks to the Office when they arrive at school in the morning. Please be sure to return the charger cable along with the Chromebook.
- All technology will be sanitized upon return.
- Drop-offs of student belongings, materials, lunches etc. cannot be accepted. Please ensure that your child(ren) have all of the materials they need for the day when leaving for school in the morning.
- If you are dropping off your child(ren) late, please ring the bell and the student will enter on their own. Parents must remain outside.
Greg Farrell – Principal
Melanie Chamberland – Vice Principal
Stay home! Stay safe! Stay positive!