4A and 4B students created challenging mystery number clues for a math assignment. They had so much fun with them that they wanted to create a document with all of their clues, and turn it into a school wide challenge! Congratulations to our winners, Avishai, Nikki, Mirai, and Eden. The favourite mystery number vote went to Luka in 4A. Can you solve his mystery number clues?
– When rounded to the nearest thousand I am 5000
– My tens digit is the same as my thousands digit
– The sum of all of my digits is 28
– My hundreds digit is the answer to 5+4-2+7-4-1
– I have one decimal digit (tenths)
– My tenths digit is seven more than my ones digit
Thank you to all those who participated!