As we work diligently to follow all guidelines from York Region Public Health, please do your best to support us in the following ways:
- Send your child to school with the items they need for the entire day such as jackets, hats, water bottles, forks and spoons, etc.
- Please do your best to schedule appointments in the early afternoon, after school; appointments during the day are very disruptive to the class and student’s learning
- Late arrivals and early sign outs are extremely challenging to manage
- Parents and guardians are not permitted in the school at this time, please call or email the school
- Nuts and nut products are not permitted in our schools as we have many children with life threatening allergies
We are grateful for your support.
Monsieur Farrell and Madame Chamberland