Virtual School Inquiries
Information on both schools can be found through their respective websites. Both are found here.
Elementary Virtual School (EVS)
- An email went out late yesterday to all EVS parents so it should be in their Inbox – please check
- The message is also posted to the Board’s website, and they can go there for reference if they did not receive the email
- Thursday, September 10 and Friday, September 11 are Orientation Days intended to provide an update on the virtual school plan that will ensure a supported entry for all our students as per below:
|Thursday, September 10||Link will be posted here by 1:00 p.m.||Part 1: Focus on School Operations Orientation for Supported Entry (30 minutes) followed by Asynchronous Activities for Students|
|Friday, September 11||Links will be posted here by 1:00 p.m||Part 2: Focus on Curriculum Orientation for Supported Entry (30 minutes) followed by Asynchronous Activities for Students|
|Monday, September 14||8:45 am – 3:15 pm||Full Day of Classes EVS|
- Regularly scheduled classes will resume on Monday September 14.
Secondary Virtual School (SVS)
- The Principal of SVS sent out an email to all SVS students late last night so it should be in their Inbox – please check
- Teachers will be posting information to Teachassist
- Student to access their TA account for information
- Some classes still being confirmed and this may take time today to complete
- Students that are requesting a course change in the SVS should be directed to contact the guidance department staff and / or preferably have guidance staff contact the family.
- The first two days are for connecting and orientation