VPPS students are hosting a book drive to The Children’s Book Bank and The Toronto Public Library for the holidays. We will have a bin by the office where students can drop off their gently used or new books. Donations can be made from Monday, November 25 to Friday, December 20th.
Book donations should be:
– Children’s books for kids aged birth to 12 years old
– In new or gently used condition, meaning no missing covers, torn pages, or pages with colouring/writing on them
– Printed within the last ten years, (2009 – present). Published date is not always the same as print date
Books that are unsuitable:
– Adult or Young Adult books or novels
– School, library or text books and encyclopedias
– Self-published books
– Books printed more than ten years ago
– Damaged books
Thank you for your support!